Restaurants + Art 2022: Celebrating Wilmington’s Restaurant Scene
Restaurants + Art is a joint project, celebrating our local Restaurants, via pastel paintings by artist, Jeri Greenberg in collaboration with Art in Bloom Gallery, Terry Espy of MoMentum Companies, and different restaurants and cafes in our community.
- The purpose of the project is to celebrate and support our many different restaurants and cafes in our wonderful city through visual art by artist, Jeri Greenberg.
- Restaurants receive first dibs at purchasing paintings.
- Art will be displayed online and at Art in Bloom Gallery starting in April and at 6866 Main Street, Mayfaire Town Center in fall and winter 2022.
- Restaurants include: The Cafe at Cameron Art Museum (CAM), Elijah’s, Floriana, S&L Deli, Quanto Basta, Tarantelli’s, The Basics, White Front, Winnie’s Tavern, and other restaurants to be announced.
- A portion of art sales will benefit NourishNC. NourishNC is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization whose mission is to “Provide healthy food to hungry children, empowering them to succeed in the classroom and in their community.”
- For more information, contact Amy Grant at firstname.lastname@example.org or 484 885 3037 (mobile).
About the Artist
After many years as a fashion illustrator and sportswear designer, Jeri Greenberg turned her love of graphic design and color into a new and exciting “next act”, working as a full-time painter and teacher.
Feeling that “Pastels are an immediate tool to express feelings” and the perfect medium in which to “Make the Ordinary, Extraordinary”, Jeri works to tell stories in her work enabling her to draw the viewer in . With her background in illustration, Jeri helps her students get a strongly drawn foundation down behind their color work.
Jeri loves painting still lifes, urban interiors, figures and fabrics, and the occasional landscape as well. Recently relocated, Jeri teaches weekly classes at the Cameron Art Museum in Wilmington NC, and holds demos and workshops around the country, as well as jurying national and international pastel exhibits.
About Art in Bloom Gallery
Established in October 2015, Art in Bloom Gallery is in a renovated 19th century horse stable at 210 Princess Street in historic downtown Wilmington, North Carolina. Art in Bloom Gallery will move to its new location at 6866 Main Street, Mayfaire Towne Center in late July 2022. The gallery presents an eclectic mix of original art by emerging and established artists.
About Terry Espy
Terry Espy is the Broker Owner of MoMentum Companies. Her career in real estate development and brokerage spans more than thirty years. She is currently involved in many of the most innovative, progressive projects in resurgent downtown Wilmington.